schedule 120 Hours
star_outline 12.00 CEUs
cloud_download 700 Resources
computer 1 year unlimited access
verified_user Certificate of completion
face Early childhood training approval
The Child Development Associate CDA® is a recognized credential in early childhood education. The CDA® is the best first step on the path of career advancement in the early care and education industry. The CDA® credential teaches you how to put important education concepts into practice.
Our CDA Training
follows the steps outlined by the Council for Professional Recognition.
This training format strengthens and streamlines the assessment process. Click to review the 120-hour curriculum
included in the CDA Training.
How do I get my CDA online?
How long is a CDA good for?
- This online training program meets the 120-hour curriculum-based training required for the CDA credential. Complete this online child care training at your convenience.
- Obtain 480 hours of professional work experience in your setting type: center-based preschool, center-based infant-toddler, family child care, home visitor.
- Prepare your CDA Professional Portfolio and find a CDA Professional Development (PD) Specialist.
- Apply for your CDA online and save $75 for your CDA Credential using the YourCDA online application system or complete a paper application provided in the CDA Competency Standards Book.
The CDA® credential is valid for three years. At that point, you begin your CDA Renewal.
Why train with ProSolutions Training?
- CDA Training follows the eight CDA Subject Areas, so the training is easy to follow. You always know what course to take next.
- You also receive two free courses. 1. Your Journey to the CDA Credential: Let’s Get Started! outlines everything you need to know about your CDA Training. It helps you understand what you will be learning, and how to make it work in your classroom. 2. Creating a Dynamite Professional Portfolio! helps you prepare the portfolio needed to get your CDA credential. It helps you simplify the process of what you need to include.
- Our client relations team is here to support you with your CDA Training. Call or email during business hours, and we will help you with any technical issues.
- At the completion of your training, you can print your certificates and transcripts. You also receive IACET continuing education units (CEUs) at no cost.
Not all courses are approved for early care and education in every state. Please check State and CEU Approvals page
DISCOUNT IF YOU BUY CDA TRAINING FOR 3+ EDUCATORS! Call our client relations team for details at 1-800-939-9694 or click here
to get more information.(Cannot combine with other discounts)