Terms & ConditionsProSolutions Training is a division of Care Solutions, Inc. In these terms and conditions, "ProSolutions Training" refers to both the division and to its parent company, Care Solutions, and to their agents. The "website" is all pages contained at the domain prosolutionstraining.com. ProSolutions Training does not accept or hold responsibility for any sites linking to the website or linked from the website but hosted outside the domain prosolutionstraining.com. A "course" is any product available for purchase from ProSolutions Training or accessed via this website. A "customer" is any individual or entity that accesses this website, creates an account, orders or accesses courses via ProSolutions Training, or signs a contract with ProSolutions Training to allow any entity or entities to order or access courses via ProSolutions Training.
These terms and conditions apply to all visitors, customers, and clients of ProSolutions Training and this website. By accessing this website, you agree to the Terms and Conditions. Do not access this website if you are unable to accept these terms and conditions.
ProSolutions Training is dedicated to providing high-quality and responsive service to our customers.
Hours of Operation
ProSolutions Training courses and its website are available for access 24 hours a day. ProSolutions Training will make reasonable efforts to alert customers, by posting a notification on the ProSolutions Training website about planned or unplanned outages or gaps in services.
ProSolutions Training is available by phone and email between 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM EST, Monday to Friday, excluding major holidays. Contact us by phone at 770.642.6939, 1.800.939.9694, or email us. Assistance is available in English and Spanish.
Ownership of Content
All materials presented on or accessed through the website, including but not limited to website content, course descriptions, course content, downloadable resources, and images, are the property of ProSolutions Training or are used by ProSolutions Training with permission from the copyright holder. Accessing this website or purchasing products or services from ProSolutions Training does not provide or imply any ownership of these materials. Customers may save or reproduce materials and resources presented in ProSolutions Training courses or on this website for their own use, but may not provide them to other parties or incorporate them, in whole or in part, into other trainings or materials, except where permission is expressly granted by ProSolutions Training in writing.
Customers of ProSolutions Training must have individual accounts with a valid, unique email address. Courses and tests must be completed in the language the customer selects while ordering the course. Accounts cannot be transferred between individuals, and products cannot be shared or transferred between accounts. Accounts may be deleted or disabled by ProSolutions Training for any reason at any time without prior notice to the account holder and without refunds.
Professional Development Certificates
Certificates issued by ProSolutions Training are official only if they are printed directly from the website, signed by the customer named on the certificate, and unaltered. Certificates are issued in the language the customer selects while ordering the course. ProSolutions Training certificates may not be reproduced, shared, or transferred. In the event of any dispute over certificate authenticity, the determination of ProSolutions Training is final. ProSolutions Training reserves the right to verify certificates for third parties, including but not limited to professional associations, state licensing bodies, and corporations, but will not provide or discuss any customer data beyond what is necessary to establish the authenticity of a certificate.
Your privacy is important to us. ProSolutions Training never shares personal information about our customers, including names, email addresses, phone numbers, mailing addresses, invoices and order records, or course performance, with third parties, except as necessary to verify certificates. Personal information may be shared with colleges, universities, regulatory agencies and the Council for Professional Recognition. Aggregate and/or anonymized demographic information and usage information is used in reports and may be shared freely and published in any format by ProSolutions Training. Comments left on course evaluations, submitted to ProSolutions Training via email, posted on our Facebook page, or otherwise provided to ProSolutions Training digitally or in writing may be used by ProSolutions Training for marketing and other purposes without seeking consent from the author.
By ordering any course from ProSolutions Training, you agree to abide by the following policy for refunds:
- There are no substitutions or exchanges.
- Refund requests must be made by the customer within 30 days of the order date and acknowledged by ProSolutions Training digitally or in writing for a refund to be granted. ProSolutions Training makes an effort to reply to all calls and emails within one business day; however, it is the responsibility of the customer to secure acknowledgement from ProSolutions Training within 30 days of the order date. Refunds will not be issued if payment for the order containing the item was processed more than 30 days before the date of the refund request. Any use of the web-based products constitutes full use and negates any refund.
- Refunds will not be issued for any item if:
- The customer views any or all course slides (for individual courses)
- The customer views any or all course slides of any course within a package (for packages)
- Any teacher assigned to an annual package completes an order using the associated Coupon Number (for annual packages)
ProSolutions Training individual courses and course packages are available for one full year from the date of purchase. Course extensions can only be granted for the ProSolutions Training CDA Course. The CDA Course can be extended for a maximum of six months. The following conditions must be met for a CDA Course extension:
- The customer must contact ProSolutions Training by phone at 800.939.9694 or 770.642.6939 prior to the coursework expiration date to request the extension.
- Payment for the coursework extension must be received by
ProSolutions Training. The fee for the extension is calculated as
- Administrative Fee of $25.00
- There will be an additional fee of $25.00 for each subject
area in the coursework that is unfinished, whether partially or fully.
- Example - If the student has finished subject areas one through
three and part of subject area four and five the cost to extend the CDA
coursework would be calculated as follows:
- Administrative Fee - $25.00
- Subject areas partially finished - 2 @ 25.00 per area - $50.00
- Subject areas not started - 3 @ $25.00 per area - $75.00
- Total cost to extend CDA Coursework for an additional six months - $150.00
- Example - If the student has finished subject areas one through three and part of subject area four and five the cost to extend the CDA coursework would be calculated as follows:
- Only one CDA course extension will be granted. If additional time is needed to complete the course the student must re-enroll and pay the current published price.
ProSolutions Training may host courses on behalf of other entities. If a ProSolutions Training customer accesses a training through the website but the payment was not processed by ProSolutions Training, ProSolutions Training accepts no responsibility for refunds or exchanges. Any such request must be directed to the entity (such as an independent reseller) by whom the payment was processed.
If you have questions or concerns about our Terms and Conditions, please call us at 1.800.939.9694 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.