A Brief History of ProSolutions Training
For more than 25 years, we’ve been helping early care and education teachers and directors solve some of your most challenging problems while ensuring children get the best care possible in the classroom, and at home.
In the early 1990s, we offered classroom-based training at learning events across the nation to help teachers get the training needed to provide a positive, safe, and inspiring classroom for all children. These trainings also helped early care and education professionals stay in compliance with state agencies and remain at the forefront of new learning standards.
We wanted to do more. The confines of the classroom limited our ability to meet the demand of the early care workforce.
The Next Step: Online Training
We know you are busy. You have staff and children to supervise. You are preparing budgets, designing program plans, and overseeing all kinds of daily activities.
So, we started ProSolutions Training, an online training solution designed to simplify the process of running the entire operation. Giving directors, teachers, and administrators back the time needed to focus on what matters to you most – the children.
We provide IACET approved, CEU-eligible, certificate-bearing online training courses to meet early education requirements and standards. We offer this professional development to help inspire potential in those who influence the life of a child.
How Does It Work?
Through online training available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to make it easy and convenient for a busy professional like you!
Why is ProSolutions Training the best choice for your training and certification needs?
Because we offer…
- Award-winning training. Because you want the best, not only for yourself but also for your entire team!
- The choices you need to inspire potential. Choose from a constantly growing collection of online courses, multi-course packages, and certifications, so you’ll never stop leveling up.
- Group and individual subscriptions. Take all of the courses you need in a year, without worrying about ballooning costs.
- CDA Training available in English and Spanish. Bilingual customer service is also available, so you can get the help you need.
- Continuous updates of our courses. So you can keep up with the changing requirements of your profession.
- Interactive courses requiring participation. Learn useful real-world applications to apply in your classroom.
- Skills-based course content developed by subject matter experts. Based on best practices identified in research, because you deserve the highest quality available.
- A Resource section in each course, including downloadable materials. From helpful book lists to pertinent web links - for deeper insights and more information about the subject. So, you can dig deeper into the topics that interest you.
- And so much more…
ProSolutions Training wants to be your source of high-quality professional development on all the important topics you need to run a successful child care center. This means a staff of dedicated and well-trained teachers who are ready to make a difference in the lives of children.