About ProSolutions Training
Since 2008, ProSolutions Training has been at the forefront of providing innovative and high-quality training for Early Care and Education (ECE) professionals. We deliver exceptional professional development and onboarding training – so educators can ultimately have a positive impact on the students in their care. In this year alone, we will deliver over one million course hours to ensure ECE professionals have the training they need to thrive. And we’re honored to have customers who have relied on us for more than a decade.
We believe learning should be inspiring and fun – for children and adults. That's why, in addition to pre- and post-tests and Putting Knowledge into Action checkpoints, our training incorporates audio, video, and interactive games and quizzes. Designed for busy adult learners, courses are all self-paced, available 24/7, and housed on our easy-to-use online platform.
Of course, the most cutting-edge research remains at the core of all our programming. Our enthusiastic in-house instructional design team is made up of industry professionals – including former child care center directors, teachers, and subject matter experts – who are deeply passionate about ensuring our training offers the most relevant subject matter and up-to-date information available. We’re accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). And our courses are recognized by all 50 states.
This highly engaging, researched-backed approach empowers educators to not only stay compliant but to truly advance their skills and better serve their young learners. Driven by our commitment to excellence, we've partnered with the Council for Professional Recognitions for our online CDA Training package every year since we launched the package in 2009.
What We Offer
Our state-of-the-art learning management system is designed to impact the lives of directors, managers, educators – and their students! We serve small to enterprise-sized businesses led by teams who are eager to stay compliant (and ahead of the curve).
Our ever-expanding catalog of courses, which includes more than 200 quality online training hours for ECE essentials, is available 24/7 for professionals with diverse needs. Our group subscription offers the most bang for your buck. With the hands-on ProDashboard puts the administrator at the forefront of the learning path for their teams. Directors can manage their teams, track their progress, assign specific coursework, print certificates, transcripts, and reports, and more.
Here’s what you’ll find at ProSolutions Training:
- Early Childhood Education Courses: Our course variety helps ECE professionals meet requirements, refine their skills, excel in their roles, and prepare for career advancement. Whether a director is looking to expand their leadership knowledge or a teacher desires to advance by obtaining their Child Development Associate® (CDA) Credential, we have courses to suit every need in the industry. And here’s something every ECE professional can get behind: learning can be applied immediately!
- State and CEU Approvals: Our experiential content, including 200+ course hours, is updated regularly. (Many of our courses are also available in Spanish.) We work to ensure they meet or exceed state compliance and help teachers foster the most inspiring, safe, and positive environments possible for children – whether in a classroom or a home.
- Resources:Looking to supplement your training with videos and articles? Our team has compiled an extensive library to guide you. You’ll discover answers to your most pressing questions, build key skills, and unlock tips for curriculum development and classroom management. What’s more: Our Client Relations team is always eager to provide our customers with personalized support.
The ProSolutions Training Difference
As lifelong learners ourselves, we’re truly passionate about helping ECE professionals increase their knowledge. Most of our clients need between 10 and 16 hours of training each year, and we’ve created the most intuitive system for obtaining those hours – and making them count!
We’re not just about professional development credits. We’re dedicated to providing innovative training that empowers educators so they can maximize every child’s potential.
BECAUSE WE OFFER…
More Than 200 Individual Online Course Hours multi-course packages, and certifications, so you’ll never stop leveling up.
Award-Winning Training because you want the best, not only for yourself but for your teachers and students.
- Group and Individual Subscriptions so your team can take as many courses as you want and need in a year, without worrying about ballooning costs.
- 120-hour CDA Training that is available in English and Spanish; with bilingual customer service available so you can always get the support you need.
- New Course and Ongoing Course Updates, so you can keep up with the changing requirements of your profession.
- Interactive Courses that require participation, so you learn something rather than click through outdated training rushing to be finished.
- Skills-Based Course Content developed by subject matter experts. Based on best practices identified in the current research literature. Because you deserve the highest quality available.
- A Resource section in each course, including downloadable materials. From helpful book lists to pertinent web links - for deeper insights and more information about the subject. So, you can dig deeper into the topics that interest you.
How To Get Started
From continuing education to certification, we offer a diverse range of high-quality courses that are always available on our proprietary learning management system. View our annual training subscriptions or contact us to discover the many training solutions we can provide your child care business!
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA