Business Practices for Administrators
schedule 6 Hours
star_outline 0.60 CEUs
computer 1 year unlimited access
verified_user Certificate of completion
face Early childhood training approval
This six hour package includes information on the basis of effective business practices for administrators. Topics covered in this package include: child care rules and regulations, business practices, hiring staff, legal requirements, social media policies, and budgeting and marketing.
Professional Development Certificates
- Rules and Regulations: How Child Care Programs are Governed
- Taking care of Business: An Administrator’s Overview
- Hiring and Retaining Good Staff
- It’s the Law: Legal and Regulatory Concerns for Program Directors
- To Post or Not to Post? Social Media in Education
- Budgeting and Marketing: A Program Director's Overview
Not all courses are approved for early care and education in every state. Please check State and CEU Approvals page for details.
- Professional Development Certificate for each course, verifying training hours
- CEU Credit - included at no extra cost!