Train the Trainer: The Basics of Instructional Design and Adult Learning Theory
schedule 8 Hours
star_outline 0.80 CEUs
computer 1 year unlimited access
verified_user Certificate of completion
face Early childhood training approval
This train the trainer package contains 8 hours of online coursework covering the basic elements of adult learning theory and instructional design. Topics in this package include linking adult learning principles to practice, needs analysis, curriculum development, basic facilitation skills, and evaluation.
Professional Development Certificates
- What You Don’t Know Can Undermine Your Course: Analyzing Training Needs - 1 Hour
- Designing Training With the End in Mind - 2 Hours
- Training Development and the Instructional Plan - 2 Hours
- Basic Facilitation Skills for Trainers - 2 Hours
- Evaluating Training Effectiveness - 1 Hour
Not all courses are approved for early care and education in every state. Please check State and CEU Approvals page for details.
- Professional Development Certificate for each course, verifying training hours
- CEU Credit - included at no extra cost!