This course is designed to provide information for early childhood education staff, child care center management or family child care providers to help individuals continue their professional development and career growth.Not all courses are approved for early care and education in every state. Please check State and CEU Approvals page for details.
Course Learning Objectives:
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of professional development as it relates to your future, as well as to the success of the children, your center or family day care home and the community
- Know how to select the right school and degree program based on your career goals
- List steps in the college application process
- Be able to identify potential sources of financial aid and how to apply for them
- Discuss the various career options in early care and education, based on your experience and educational level