ProSolutions Training is proud to offer this landmark six-hour course about the importance of brain development in the healthy growth of infants and young children. This intermediate
level course contains four Parts that cover the basics of brain anatomy, function and development, and that discuss the impact of experiences on the developing brain. Each Part includes a pre-test (non-graded), embedded video examples, and comprehensive checkpoints to assess students’ knowledge as they progress through the course material to the post-test.
Important points about this course:
- The course content is presented at an intermediate level and provides a comprehensive overview of brain development in young children.
- Students must complete Part I, Anatomy and Function, before progressing to the other three parts of the course (which then can be taken in any order).
- Successful completion of each Part of the course will provide the student with a Professional Development Certificate attesting to the IACET CEUs earned for that Part.
- Upon successful completion of all four Parts of the course, the student will have earned a total of 0.6 CEUs.
Course Parts (and corresponding number of CEUs) are:
Not all courses are approved for early care and education in every state. Please check State and CEU Approvals page for details.
- Part One - Anatomy and Function (0.2)
- Part Two - Foundations for Learning and Play (0.2)
- Part Three - Attachment and Consistency (0.1)
- Part Four - Physical Well-Being, Stress and Trauma (0.1)