Your Professional Responsibilities as an Early Care and Education Teacher
Course Learning Objectives
Here's what you'll learn...
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- List at least three roles of an early care and education teacher
- List at least five responsibilities of an early care and education teacher
- Define professionalism
- Identify the characteristics of a professional
- Given an ethical dilemma, provide an ethical response
- Appraise your own professionalism and illustrate a plan for growth
schedule 2 Hours
star_outline 0.20 CEUs
computer 1 year unlimited access
verified_user Certificate of completion
face Early childhood training approval
This course is a basic orientation for early childhood teachers. It will cover general information that will guide and support new staff and substitutes beginning their professional careers working with
Additionally, this course will review the concept of professionalism and the characteristics of a professional.
This course will be divided into two parts:
- Part 1 - Beginning Teacher Roles and Responsibilities
- Part 2 - Professionalism in Early Care and Education
Not all courses are approved for early care and education in every state. Please check State and CEU Approvals page for details.