Please view this short instructional video about how to register for the free Health & Safety Product:
Already viewed the video and ready to get started? Click Enroll Now.
Haga clic aquí para registrarse en español
Need help creating your account? Contact ProSolutions Training at 770.642.6939 or 800.939.9694. For the best user experience, we recommend using Google Chrome as your internet browser.
The 11 required health and safety topics are:
- First aid and CPR (*see note below)
- Prevention and control of infectious diseases (including immunization)
- Prevention of sudden infant death syndrome and use of safe sleeping practices
- Administration of medication, consistent with standards for parental consent
- Prevention of and response to emergencies due to food and allergic reactions
- Building and physical premises safety, including identification of and protection from hazards
- Emergency preparedness and response planning for emergencies resulting from a natural disaster, or a man-caused event
- Prevention of shaken baby syndrome and abusive head trauma
- Handling and storage of hazardous materials and appropriate disposal of bio-contaminants
- Precautions in transporting children (if applicable)
- Recognition and reporting of child abuse and neglect
- Child development
Important Note: Additional requirements not included in this training.
The law also requires all licensed child care providers, license-exempt providers and all staff used to meet staff to child ratios be certified in infant and child CPR and first aid by the American Red Cross, American Heart Association, Emergency Care and Safety Institute, National Safety Council or other nationally recognized organization, by the same deadlines above.
* CPR and first aid training can be completed online, provided a skill test is required to be performed in person prior to becoming certified.
Go to Child Care Aware of NH to access a list of local certified trainers.